At Canyon, we've long been proponents of the analog. We love the feel of igniting the flame on our stove to heat water for our morning pour-over. That said, there is something wonderful about the ease and speed of using an electric kettle!
Over years of trying out many different plug-in kettles, we've really come to embrace the Stagg Kettle by Fellow. Designed for the pour-over lover, we feel its easy, intuitive control, smooth gooseneck kettle and warm aesthetic can contribute something special to your kitchen.
It also offers great, to-the-degree precision in setting your brew temperature, which it can hold constant for up to an hour!
Minimal, yet functional. We think this kettle is a perfect complement to your morning pour-over ritual.
- Volume: 0.9L to the max fill line
- Temperature Range: 135-212 F / 57-100 C with up to a 60 minute temperature hold
- Plug: Type-B (for U.S. and Canada)
- Power: 1200W, 120V~, 50/60Hz, 9A
- Weight: 2.75 lbs/1,274 g (includes kettle base)