Designed and made by hand in the Netherlands, Technivorm has been making the Moccamaster since the 1960s. Designed to extract maximum flavor from in 4-6 minutes, we feel coffee from a Moccamaster is comparable to a pour-over or what you might enjoy at a great cafe.
The selector switch on this iconic model allows you to choose between brewing a half or full carafe
- Brew up to 40 oz of coffee in 4-6 minutes using one switch
- Automatically turns off after 100 minutes
- The cone-shaped brew basket steeps the coffee grounds, extracting the coffee's full flavor.
- 6.5"D x 12.75"W x 14"H
- Easily brew either or half a full carafe
- Handmade in the Netherlands
- All plastics are BPA, BPS, BPF, and phthalate-free
- Moccamaster coffee brewers have a 5-year warranty
As with our pour over ritual, we recommend finding a water-to-coffee ratio that works best for you. With the volumetric markings on its water reservoir, the Moccamaster makes measuring your water easy. Measure out your coffee with a scale or the same scoop each day to keep your coffee dose consistent, and then play with the grind setting on your burr grinder to find the perfect recipe!
The Moccamaster was created by industrial engineer Gerard Clement Smit as part of his Technivorm company. The company’s name comes from the Dutch words Techniek and Vormgeving, or “form and function,” hearkening to his work across design and manufacturing.
On a quest to design a home coffee brewer that would produce the best tasting cup of coffee possible Clement Smit spent years doing detailed research and development. Technivorm debuted its first filter coffee brewer in the Netherlands in 1969.
Since the his coffee brewers have set the global benchmark for at-home coffee brewing.